May I remind you of the rules:
The Sleight Doubles
1) Teams to be handicapped each game.
2) Nine games of doubles over the best of 5 ends up to 11.
3) Each end commences with the given handicap for each team; i.e. team A handicap 0, team B handicap 6, each end commences 0-6 or 6-0.
4) Normal E.T.T.A. doubles rules (where applicable) apply throughout.
5) All nine games to be played.
6) Service changes every 2 points.
7) Home team to offer away team three dates within four days of receiving the draw (unless fixture is part of printed fixture programme in player’s handbook).
8) Teams failing to play matches by the specified date are liable to a fine of up to £2.00.
9) The Committee’s decision is final.